Have you ever thought about what to put on your tombstone? Assuming you even get a tombstone – some people would rather have their ashes creatively scattered rather than lay six feet under with a stone on top of their head. But if you do get a tombstone, here are the Top 5 Funny Epitaphs to get you thinking about your own final message:
1. ‘There goes the neighborhood.’ – on Rodney Dangerfield’s tombstone in Los Angeles, CA. He was a well-known actor and comedian.
2. ‘Here lies a man named Zeke. Second fastest draw in Cripple Creek’ – allegedly on a headstone in Cripple Creek, CO.
3. ‘Returned – Unopened’ – supposedly on a spinster’s grave somewhere in N. Carolina
4. ‘I was somebody. Who, is no business of yours.’ – unknown
5. ‘I knew this was going to happen to me.’ – unknown
What epitaphs (funny or not) have caught your eye?